What functions does a CO2-generation plant offer?
- Generation of CO2 for use in the food industry
- Generation of CO2 from combustion processes
Which products can be produced?
- CO2 for use in the food industry
In which capacity levels are the CO2-generation plants available?
- Different sizes
- Different flue gas use from different combustion processes
- Different redundancy and combination concepts are possible
What makes our CO2-generation plants so special?
- CO2-generation systems tailored to the customer's wishes and production
- The use of the latest technologies coupled with the experience from our customer projects guarantees the best possible values in terms of performance, energy and resource efficiency and future security through retrofit solutions
- Complete systems with matching components
- Easy handling for the operators
- Long service life thanks to robust construction and high-quality materials
- Small space requirement due to compact design
- High level of operational reliability through the use of the latest equipment and materials
- Adjustments to customer requirements possible
- System tailored to the customer's consumers
- Worldwide service network: Inspections, overhauls and retrofits possible at short notice
- Optional remote access for the shortest reaction times in the event of faults
- Spare parts deliveries possible within a very short time
- Training on the job