Low pressurized compressed air plants
What functions do the compressed air plants offer?
- Compression and supply of low pressurized air
- Treatment/processing of low pressurized air to the required quality according ISO 8573-1
- (Intermediate) buffering of the generated low-pressurized air
Which products can be produced?
- All kinds of compressed air qualities
- KRONES standard is compressed air quality 1.4.1 according to ISO 8573-1
In which capacity levels are the compressed air plants available?
- Thanks to the modular system, all performance sizes are available
What makes our compressed air system so special?
- Decades of experience with compressed air systems for process plants and bottling lines
- The use of the latest technologies coupled with the experience from our customer projects guarantees the best possible values in terms of performance, energy and resource efficiency and future security through retrofit solutions
- Complete systems with matching components
- Easy handling for operators
- Long service life thanks to robust construction and high-quality materials
- Small space requirement due to compact design
- High level of operational reliability through the use of the latest equipment and materials
- Adjustments to customer requirements possible
- System tailored to the customer's consumers
- Reduction of low-pressure air generation and thus energy consumption through optimal design
- High surrounding temperature systems available (temperatures at machinery room > +40°C)
- Various types of low-pressure air treatment/processing and thus different qualities of the low-pressure air generated are possible
- Worldwide service network: Inspections, overhauls and retrofits possible at short notice
- Very fast installation and commissioning
- Spare parts deliveries possible within a very short time
- Training on the job