As the climate crisis is one of the biggest challenges in the world, the European Union has set itself the goal of becoming the first climate-neutral continent by 2050. Achieving climate neutrality is therefore becoming increasingly important for companies in the beverage industry.
As part of our sustainable customer solutions, we develop a clear vision for you as well as the key points of the decarbonation strategy.
To do this, we clarify the following questions together with you:
- Should climate neutrality be achieved, i.e. a state with no impact on the climate?
- Or is the aim to achieve zero CO2 emissions?
- Is the goal a complete / partial energy self-sufficiency?
- Or are there possible goals in between?
- And in which areas / scopes does this goal apply?