New: Steam generating plant - Create price information here
What functions does the steam generating plant offer?
- Generation of saturated steam
- Reuse of returning condensate
- Treatment of fresh water for soft feed water
- Degassing of feed water
- Cooling of blowdown and desalination
- Optionally use of exhaust gas for efficiency increase
Which products can be produced?
- Saturated steam (KRONES standard is saturated steam at 8 barg)
- Hot water on request
In which stages is the steam generating plant available?
- Capacity from 2,000 to 16,000 kg/h per boiler
- Redundant boilers for higher capacities
- All capacities on request
What makes our steam generating plant so special?
- Decades of experience in steam generating plants for breweries and bottling plants.
- Steam generation tailored to the customer's wishes and production
- The latest technologies paired with the experience gained from our customer projects guarantee the best possible performance values in terms of performance and energy/resource efficiency as well as future-proof by means of retrofit solutions.