- Basic PET knowledge
- Decisive process factors
- Setting and optimising parameters for "new" bottles
- Using and managing recipes on the touch-screen
- Significance of process parameters in relation to preform and bottle specifications
- Practical exercises on the machine, particularly setting up new bottles
- Optimising processes for low energy consumption
- Saving recipes
This training helps you to obtain a steady high bottle quality, even with very lightweight preforms with a narrow process window. Moreover, you will learn how to adjust your machine to new bottle types and optimise parameters.
A current model of the Contiform 3 (zenOn 6.22) is available for the practical training units.