The SIMATIC S7-1500 rack/TIA is an ideal tool for testing S7 controller settings and programs you have configured yourself using the SIMATIC Step 7 (TIA portal), as well as for learning how to handle AS-Interface and Profinet or network technology. The SIMATIC S7-1500 rack/TIA, just like the SIMATIC S7-300 rack, serves as a basis for the touch-screen rack and the ASI safety rack.
Accessories and extensions
- Participation in the "Basic course Siemens SIMATIC S7-1500 für KRONES machines"
- Optional: Training documentation
- Optional: KRONES Automation Notebook
- Hardware and peripherals of a KRONES machine with communications to HMI and subsystems; understanding data security/diagnostics
- Structure of the "TIA portal and SIMATIC Step 7 (TIA portal)" user software
- Structure of the Profinet/ASI configuration
Technical data, scope of supply
- KRONES SIMATIC S7-1500 rack/TIA
- Connection diagram and operating instructions
Benefits to you
- Performing simulations of machine controller changes as realistically as possible
- Configuring and testing own programs and projects
- Practicing the replacement of components without affecting production
- Holding training courses on topics such as S7 control technology with SIMATIC Step 7 (TIA portal), Profinet and ASI bus