With the SIMATIC S7-300 rack, the user can perform preliminary tests of the program changes made in the S7 controller and learns how to use AS-Interface, Profibus or network technology. The SIMATIC S7-300 rack serves as a basis for the touch-screen rack and the ASI safety rack.
Accessories and extensions
- Participation in the "Basic course Siemens SIMATIC S7-300 für KRONES machines"
- Optional: Training documentation
- Optional: KRONES Automation Notebook
- Hardware and peripherals of a KRONES machine with communications to HMI and subsystems; understanding data security/diagnostics
- Structure of the user software, Profibus/ASI configuration structure
Technical data, scope of supply
- KRONES SIMATIC S7-300 rack
- Connection diagram and operating instructions
Benefits to you
- Realistic simulation of changes on the machine controller
- Development and testing of user programs and projects
- Practicing the replacement of components without affecting production
- Training for e.g. S7 control technology, Profibus and ASI bus